'Abigail' black Italian leather bridle - (double)
Now available as a premium double bridle, with two sets of padded nappa leather reins. Pictures are of standard snaffle bridle version.
The 'Abigail' has just the right amount of sparkle, with an elegant deep drop browband with a single row of crystals.
Anatomically designed, this eco-friendly soft black Italian leather bridle features a gel-padded noseband with a completely detachable flash noseband, which means it can be worn as a cavesson or a hanoverian. Featuring a non-crank closure, the noseband distributes pressure evenly and provides a perfect fit.
Featuring an anatomic gel-padded headpiece, the bridle allows freedom of movement and distributed pressure evenly across the horse’s poll. The headpiece is a single strap with a buckle attachment for the noseband, avoiding any pinching over the poll.
- Black vegetable tanned eco-friendly Italian leather
- Elegant deep drop clear crystal browband
- Gel-padded anatomic head piece (single strap)
- Gel-padded convertible noseband - can be worn as a cavesson or hanoverian
- Stainless steel fittings
- Two sets of premium nappa leather reins
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship
- Bridle comes with one luxury padded standard nappa rein and one luxury padded nappa curb rein with no buckle. Both reins have a billet attachment.
Want to tailor this bridle? If you would like to swap the browband, so mix and match with sizing, simply add instructions into the 'notes' section at the bottom of the 'cart' page. Or, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)