'Aurelie' Italian leather bridle (hanoverian) - black
The 'Aurelie' Italian leather bridle is made from super supple, eco-friendly rolled Italian leather. It comes with a high gloss, broad patent leather gel-padded hanoverian noseband.
This bridle features an anatomic gel-padded headpiece to ease pressure across the poll, making it more comfortable for the horse to work into the bridle. The headpiece is a single strap with a buckle attachment for the noseband, avoiding any pinching over the poll.
The noseband features a crank closure, distributing pressure evenly and providing a perfect fit.
The bridle comes with an elegant deep curved, single row crystal browband. It is a classic style.
- Black, vegetable tanned eco-friendly Italian leather
- Padded, broad high-gloss patent noseband (gel padded) - hanoverian
- Anatomic gel-padded headpiece (single strap)
- Crystal browband in a deep curve, single row
- Stainless steel fittings
- Comes with either leather and rubber grip reins (standard), or padded nappa leather reins (+ $40)
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship.