A top quality leather long stud girth with a single cream sheepskin, perfect for both every day use and the show ring. The sheepskin is detachable making it easy to wash as needed. This is a premium quality girth that will last for years to come.
Why is our long stud girth a leading design?
The Lumiere long stud girth has been meticulously designed to keep the saddle and ride stable, while allowing maximum movement and protection for the horse.
Our anatomic girths have been very carefully designed to allow elbow clearance, arcing back behind the sensitive tissue of the elbow area and preventing bunching, and rubbing. The crescent shaped girth distributes pressure over the breast bone, and provides the correct girth angle to keep the saddle away from the shoulders, fitting within the horse’s natural groove.
- Leading anatomic design that avoids pressure points and sensitive tissue, allowing greater and more comfortable movement
- Girth comes with a leather "shell" and a single cream sheepskin attachment
- Available in black or havana brown
- Contrasting cream stitching
- Padded to provide a comfortable fit
- Handcrafted from premium leather
- Features quality stainless steel fittings
The cream sheepskin attaches with velcro, allowing for easy washing.