'Alina' black/brown Italian leather bridle (convertible)
The ‘Alina’ is understated elegance, perfect for those after a top quality anatomic bridle, but without 'bling'. It is available in both black/brown.
The Alina has all the anatomic features you would expect from a Lumiere bridle; a gel-padded headpiece which contours away from the ears, along with a gel-padded noseband with crank closure to avoid pinching and evenly distribute pressure.
The headpiece is a single strap with a buckle attachment for the noseband, avoiding any pinching over the poll.
The Alina is a convertible bridle, which means the noseband can be worn as either a cavesson or hanoverian, with the flash easily removable.
- Black or brown vegetable tanned eco-friendly Italian leather
- Plaited and rolled leather browband
- Gel-padded anatomic head piece (single strap)
- Gel-padded convertible noseband - can be worn as a cavesson or hanoverian
- Stainless steel fittings
- Leather and rubber grip reins come standard with option to upgrade to padded nappa leather for an extra $40
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship
Want to tailor this bridle? If you would like to swap the browband, so mix and match with sizing, simply add instructions into the 'notes' section at the bottom of the 'cart' page. Or, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).