'Amelie' Italian rolled leather bridle (cavesson) - black
Our best-selling bridle, the ‘Amelie’ rolled leather bridle in quality eco-friendly Italian leather has a distinctly European style.
The Amelie features a broad gel-padded and anatomically shaped single head piece with three buckles on each side, which means no additional straps running across the poll and pinching the horse. This design also means the bridle is highly adjustable.
With a high-shine padded patent and gel-padded noseband, the Amelie bridle has been designed for comfort and class.
The browband is a curved five row-crystal band with black and clear diamante crystals.
The leather is soft and supple, as you would expect from premium leather.
Bridle comes with a cavesson noseband (no flash), but can be ordered with a hanoverian noseband (with flash) - check our other product listings.
- Quality black vegetable tanned eco-friendly Italian leather
- Five-row crystal browband - black
- Padded anatomical headpiece (single peice of leather over the poll)
- Stainless steel fittings
- Rolled leather and rubber grip reins come standard or you can upgrade to padded nappa leather reins for an extra $50
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship
- Cavesson noseband in a high-shine patent leather
Want to tailor this bridle? If you would like to swap the browband, so mix and match with sizing, simply add instructions into the 'notes' section at the bottom of the 'cart' page. Or, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).