Long stud girth - build your own (leather padding)
This product is the padded leather backing attachment for our innovative long stud girth that attaches to the girth shell.
Why is our long stud girth a leading design?
The Lumiere long stud girth has been meticulously designed to keep the saddle and ride stable, while allowing maximum movement and protection for the horse.
Our anatomic long stud girth has been very carefully designed to allow elbow clearance, arcing back behind the sensitive tissue of the elbow area and preventing bunching, and rubbing. The crescent shaped girth distributes pressure over the breast bone, and provides the correct girth angle to keep the saddle away from the shoulders, fitting within the horse’s natural groove.
- Leading anatomic design that avoids pressure points and sensitive tissue, allowing greater and more comfortable movement
- Available in black or havana brown
- Contrasting cream stitching
- Padded to provide a comfortable fit
- Handcrafted from premium leather
- Features quality stainless steel fittings
Note: You need to have purchased or selected our anatomic girth leather shell, for this insert to attach to. This product cannot be used as a girth without this shell.