'Mila' Italian leather bridle (double)
The 'Mila' is an anatomic Italian leather double bridle that provides the ultimate comfort, without forgoing that dressage diva sparkle. It features a unique silver / grey browband with square cut stones.
The anatomic noseband and broad anatomic monocrown browband are gel-padded to provide comfort and the perfect fit.
The Italian leather is eco-friendly, and beautifully soft and supple providing a quality of bridle that will last for years to come.
This bridle is not rolled, it is flat strapped.
Bridle comes with one luxury padded standard nappa rein and one luxury padded nappa curb rein with no buckle. Both reins have a billet attachment.
- Black vegetable tanned eco-friendly Italian leather
- Three-row crystal browband (silver / grey)
- Gel-padded anatomic noseband (non-crank)
- Gel-padded single poll strap
- Cheek strap adjustable on both sides for the perfect fit
- Stainless steel fittings
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship
- Pair of 5/8 padded nappa dressage reins
Want to tailor this bridle? If you would like to swap the browband, so mix and match with sizing, simply add instructions into the 'notes' section at the bottom of the 'cart' page. Or, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)