Build your own short stud girth, choosing from various sheepskin and leather padding attachments. Want cream sheepskin for shows but dark sheepskin for home? Or a traditional leather option for home and sheepskin for shows? Build your girth to your preferences. See how the system works: video
Why is our short stud girth a leading design?
The Lumiere jumping girths have been meticulously designed to keep the saddle and ride stable, while allowing maximum movement and protection for the horse.
Our anatomic girths have been very carefully designed to allow elbow clearance, arcing back behind the sensitive tissue of the elbow area and preventing bunching, and rubbing. The crescent shaped girth distributes pressure over the breast bone, and provides the correct girth angle to keep the saddle away from the shoulders, fitting within the horse’s natural groove.
- Leading anatomic design that avoids pressure points and sensitive tissue, allowing greater and more comfortable movement
- Girth comes with a leather "shell" and a choice of two or three attachments
- Available in black or havana brown
- Contrasting cream stitching
- Padded to provide a comfortable fit
- Handcrafted from premium leather
- Features quality stainless steel fittings
The inserts attach with velcro, allowing for easy washing. Select leather or a dark sheepskin for home use, and cream sheepskin for competitions - or whatever combination suits you! Available separately or as a package, you can replace or add inserts at any time.
- Traditional leather padding
- Cream sheepskin
- Black sheepskin
- Brown sheepskin
Discontinued item. Not available for exchange or refund.
A top quality girth that will last for years to come.