From selecting the perfect bit and bridle combination, to interviews with talented young riders, what do to if you get a flat tyre on your horse float, to saddlery fitting advice; welcome to our library of blog posts and articles!
We cover topics that we hope are of interest to equestrians around the world. If you have a suggestion for a topic, we would love to hear from you.
- Getting the perfect bridle & bit fit
- Would you ever clone your horse?
- Kerry Mack: floodwaters to the limelight
- What my parents didn’t know when they bought me a pony
- Amber McTaggart (AU)
- Julia Selinger (EUR)
- Amy Gotts-Wheeler (AU)
- What bridle should I choose?
- What to do if you get a flat tyre on your float?
- Different types of reins and why
- Equine photography & style 101
- Angle loads vs straight loads
- Tips for horses that are difficult to load
- Travelling attire for horses
- Equine first aid kit essentials
- Grooming box essentials
- Stud kit essentials
- Ring bag essentials
- Straw vs shavings
- What to wear in an eventing trot up
- Cross country cool down essentials
- Float essentials
- Fitting your anatomic (micklem style) bridle
- How to: noseband guide