The ‘Adeline’ snaffle bridle is classic elegance. This black premium leather bridle is soft and supple, a product of top quality craftsmanship.
The glossy black patent noseband is generously gel-padded with white nappa leather for a comfortable, stylish fit.
The browband features three rows of crystals – a row of solitaire cut crystals encased by two rows of more delicate crystals.
This headband is gel-padded and slightly curved to ease pressure across the poll. Like all of our bridles, there is a single strap over the poll (rather than having the noseband strap also sitting over the poll) so there is no pinching or pressure points. The noseband features a non-crank closure.
Comes with a gel-padded cavesson noseband, but a hanoverian (flash) model is also available.
- Black vegetable tanned premium leather
- Three-row crystal browband
- Gel-padded cavesson noseband with white nappa leather padding
- Gel-padded single poll strap
- Noseband and cheek strap adjustable on both sides for the perfect fit
- Stainless steel fittings
- Leather and rubber grip reins come standard with option to upgrade to padded nappa leather for an extra $50
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship.