The 'Margaux' is a refined high-shine patent leather bridle with a convertible noseband that is finer than the majority of our bridles, designed to suit horses with more delicate faces.
It features a single row browband of golden Austrian stellux crystals, that dazzle in the sunlight.
Handcrafted from butter soft leather, the Margaux features our signature gel-padded anatomic monocrown headpiece that is cut away from the ears for comfort and freedom of movement.
The convertible noseband is also gel-padded for comfort, and can be worn as a cavesson or hanoverian (with or without flash) through a concealed loop system. The noseband has a standard (non-crank) closure.
- Black vegetable tanned top quality leather
- Elegant, deep drop golden browband
- Gel-padded anatomic head piece (single strap)
- Gel-padded 3cm convertible noseband (non-crank)
- Stainless steel fittings
- Leather and rubber grip reins come standard or optional upgrade to premium nappa leather (additional $50)
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship