Butter soft, padded napa premium leather reins in black and brown. Nappa leather is cow or calf skin leather renowned for its even grain and smooth feel. It is a quality of leather that is worth the investment.
Reins come with quality stainless steel fittings and have a lot of ‘give’, creating a steady but forgiving connection with the horse’s mouth.
These reins will add the air of quality to any bridle.
- soft black or brown nappa leather
- padded for softness and 'give'
- stainless steel fittings
- series of keepers along the rein
- quality stitching and craftsmanship
- buckle connection to the bit.