After two years of rapid growth in the US, and the recent opening of our US warehouse, we are excited to begin our first official US Ambassador search.
The opening of our ambassador search comes as we reach the finalisation of new bridles and breastplate collections, designed specifically for the US market. We look forward to welcoming 2-3 new ambassadors to our team, who will play a pivotal role in providing feedback and testing on these designs.
Preference will be given to jumpers, hunters, dressage riders and eventers.
- 6 months, with opportunity to extend
- 2 to 3 sample designs to review and keep, along with the final product at time of launch. The program may be extended and expanded for Ambassadors who we think are a particularly good fit.
- We ask that each rider completes an online feedback form after testing each new design. And where applicable, recommends design improvements and suggestions.
- We don’t ask our ambassadors to fulfill a set media/posting quota although all exposure to media in the forms of stories/reels/tags is greatly appreciated!
Terms & Conditions:
- Social media accounts must be on public
- If the required return tasks are not completed, the ambassador will be charged the costs of the products and shipping.
- Successful applicants will be contacted directly via email.