If you're looking for a for an anatomic dressage girth that gives comfort freedom of movement, then this is the girth for you.
Our anatomic dressage girth has been meticulously designed to allow elbow clearance, arcing back behind the sensitive tissue of the elbow area and preventing bunching, and rubbing. The crescent shaped girth distributes pressure over the breast bone, and provides the correct girth angle to keep the saddle away from the shoulders, fitting within the horse’s natural groove.
- Leading anatomic design that avoids pressure points and sensitive tissue, allowing greater and more comfortable movement
- Available in black or havana brown
- Handcrafted from premium leather
- Softly padded to mold to the horse's shape
- Features quality stainless steel fittings
A version of this girth is also available with sheepskin inserts.
This is a discontinued item and not eligible to return or exchange.