All Lumiere jumping girths have been meticulously designed to keep the saddle and rider stable, while allowing maximum movement and protection for the horse. They llow elbow clearance, arcing back behind the sensitive tissue of the elbow area and preventing bunching and rubbing.
Our long narrow jump girth features an anatomic crescent shape over the breast bone, distributing pressure evenly and providing the correct girth angle to keep the saddle away from the shoulders, fitting within the horse’s natural groove.
- Anatomic design that avoids pressure points and sensitive tissue, allowing greater and more comfortable movement
- Available in black or havana brown
- D-ring for quick attachment to a breastplate
- Elastic to the buckles to move with the horse and allow breathing freedom
- Contrasting cream stitching
- Padded to provide a comfortable fit
- Handcrafted from premium leather
- Features quality stainless steel fittings
A top quality girth that will last for years to come.