'Adeline' Italian leather bridle (cavesson) - black
The ‘Adeline’ snaffle bridle is classic elegance. This black eco-friendly Italian leather bridle is soft and supple, a product of top quality craftsmanship.
The glossy black patent noseband is generously gel-padded with white nappa leather for a comfortable, stylish fit.
The browband features three rows of crystals – a row of solitaire cut crystals encased by two rows of more delicate crystals.
This headband is gel-padded and slightly curved to ease pressure across the poll. Like all of our bridles there is a single strap over the poll (rather than having the noseband strap also sitting over the poll) so there is no pinching or pressure points. The noseband features a non-crank closure.
Comes with a gel-padded cavesson noseband, but a hanoverian (flash) model is also available.
- Black vegetable tanned eco-friendly Italian leather
- Three-row crystal browband
- Gel-padded cavesson noseband with white nappa leather padding
- Gel-padded single poll strap
- Noseband and cheek strap adjustable on both sides for the perfect fit
- Stainless steel fittings
- Leather and rubber grip reins come standard with option to upgrade to padded nappa leather for an extra $50
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship.
Want to tailor this bridle? If you would like to swap the browband, so mix and match with sizing, simply add instructions into the 'notes' section at the bottom of the 'cart' page. Or, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)