'Adeline' black Italian leather bridle (hanoverian) - black
The ‘Adeline’ snaffle bridle is classic elegance. This eco-friendly black Italian leather bridle is soft and supple, a product of top quality craftsmanship.
The glossy black patent noseband is generously padded with white nappa leather for a comfortable, stylish fit.
The browband features three rows of crystals – a row of solitaire cut crystals encased by two rows of more delicate crystals.
Both the anatomic headpiece and noseband are gel-padded for ultimate comfort, moulding to the horse's face. Like all of our bridles there is a single strap over the poll (rather than having the noseband strap also sitting over the poll) so there is no pinching or pressure points.
Comes with a hanoverian (flash) noseband, but a cavesson model is also available.
- Black vegetable eco-friendly tanned Italian leather
- Three-row elegant crystal browband
- Gel-padded noseband with white nappa leather padding
- Gel-padded single poll strap
- Noseband and cheek strap adjustable on both sides for the perfect fit
- Stainless steel fittings
- Leather and rubber grip reins come standard with option to upgrade to padded nappa leather for an extra $30
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship.