'Amie' rolled Italian leather bridle (cavesson) - black
The Amie leather bridle is an eye catching style that adds statement style to any horse.
The high-shine black patent noseband is nicely gel-padded, and compliments the delicate crystal wave browband. It features a 'crank' pinch-free noseband closure to evenly distribute any pressure across the nose.
This bridle has a highly anatomic design with broad headpiece designed as a single strap with three buckle attachments on each side. Therefore, there is no need to feed the noseband under the poll piece which can cause pinching.
This bridle is made from top-quality eco-friendly Italian leather and is certainly at home on the dressage or show-ring 'diva'.
- Top quality eco-friendly rolled Italian leather
- Delicate crystal wave browband
- Gel-padded anatomic headpiece (single strap)
- Padded high-shine gel-patent noseband
- Stainless steel fittings
- Matching rubber grip reins come standard, or upgrade to nappa leather (+$30)
- Top quality craftsmanship.