'Madeline' black Italian leather bridle
The 'Madeline' is quality, classic rolled dressage bridle with a neutral champagne coloured browband (with a hint of pink).
Handcrafted from premium Italian leather, the bridle is gel-padded across the poll and nose to evenly distribute pressure and mould to the horse's face. It has been designed anatomically with a broad monocrown (single strap) headpeice that cuts away from the ears and a discreetly shaped noseband that avoids the sensitive nerve areas of the horse's face.
The three-row champagne browband features a row of premium round crystals, encased with small round stones, making it a three-row design.
- Black vegetable tanned eco-friendly Italian leather
- Elegant deep drop champagne crystal browband
- Gel-padded anatomic head piece (single strap)
- Gel-padded cavesson noseband (not patent)
- Stainless steel fittings
- Leather and rubber grip reins come standard with option to upgrade to padded nappa leather for an extra $50
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship
Want to tailor this bridle? If you would like to swap the browband, so mix and match with sizing, simply add instructions into the 'notes' section at the bottom of the 'cart' page. Or, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)