The 'Melodie' is the ultimate in versatility - right at home in the show ring, yet classic enough for an everyday bridle. This bridle will rise to any occasion, and has been handcrafted from top quality leather that will stand the test of time.
The Melodie features a clincher style silver browband in an elegant deep curved shape.
The headpiece is soft nappa leather with gel padding, cut away from the ears, that moulds to the horse's head for the ultimate comfort. It is a 'monocrown' headpiece which means it is a single strap over the poll which removes pressure points or pinching.
The matte hanoverian noseband is also gel-padded and features a standard (non-crank) closure.
- Black or brown vegetable tanned top quality leather
- Elegant, deep drop silver clincher browband
- Gel-padded anatomic head piece (single strap)
- Gel-padded hanoverian noseband (non-patent)
- Stainless steel fittings
- Leather and rubber grip reins come standard or optional upgrade to premium nappa leather (additional $50)
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship
This bridle is also available with a patent noseband, or with a white padded noseband. Please see our bridle collection to view variations.