'Mikayla' Italian leather bridle (convertible) - black / brown
A classic style where the top quality, butter soft leather speaks for itself. Without the need for glitz and bling, the Mikayla is a timeless bridle that will never go out of fashion.
Featuring an anatomic gel-padded headpiece, the bridle allows freedom of movement and distributes pressure evenly across the horse’s poll. The headpiece is a single strap (mono-crown), avoiding any pinching over the poll. It is fully adjustable on both sizes for the perfect fit.
Being convertible, the noseband can be worn as either a cavesson or hanoverian, with the flash easily and completely removable. The noseband is also gel-padded for your horse's comfort and to mold beautifully across the nose.
This bridle comes with an elegant deep curved browband, slightly raised with leather detail. It features stainless steel fittings.
- Black or brown vegetable tanned eco-friendly Italian leather
- Elegant deep curved leather browband
- Gel-padded anatomic head piece (single strap)
- Gel-padded convertible noseband - can be worn as a cavesson or hanoverian
- Stainless steel fittings
- Leather and rubber grip reins come standard with option to upgrade to padded nappa leather for an extra $50
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship
Want to tailor this bridle? If you would like to swap the browband, so mix and match with sizing, simply add instructions into the 'notes' section at the bottom of the 'cart' page. Or, email us (email@example.com).