'Milan' Italian leather bridle (convertible) - black & brown
The 'Milan' convertible bridle is a classic style, great for those after a more traditional look. Available in black and brown, the bridle features subtle fancy stitch on the noseband and browband.
With a convertible noseband it can be worn as a cavesson or hanoverian (with flash), through a loop system.
The soft eco-friendly leather bridle features the signature Lumiere anatomic features of a monocrown style headpiece (single strap, cut away from the ears) with generous gel padding, along with a gel padded (non-crank) noseband.
The bridle allows freedom of movement and even pressure distribution. Your horse will love the comfort in this bridle which has been hand made to last.
- Black or brown vegetable tanned eco-friendly Italian leather
- White stitching detail
- Elegant deep drop raised leather browband
- Gel-padded anatomic head piece (single strap)
- Gel-padded noseband in hanoverian
- Stainless steel fittings
- Leather and rubber grip reins come standard or upgrade to premium nappa leather (extra $50)
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship
Want to tailor this bridle? If you would like to swap the browband, so mix and match with sizing, simply add instructions into the 'notes' section at the bottom of the 'cart' page. Or, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).