The 'Milan' convertible bridle is a classic style, great for those after a more traditional look. Available in black and brown, the bridle features subtle fancy stitch on the noseband and browband.
With a convertible noseband, it can be worn as a cavesson or hanoverian (with flash), through a loop system.
The soft leather bridle features the signature Lumiere anatomic features of a monocrown style headpiece (single strap, cut away from the ears) with generous gel padding, along with a gel padded (non-crank) noseband.
The bridle allows freedom of movement and even pressure distribution. Your horse will love the comfort in this bridle which has been hand-made to last.
- Black or brown vegetable tanned top quality leather
- White stitching detail
- Elegant, deep drop raised leather browband
- Gel-padded anatomic head piece (single strap)
- Convertible gel-padded noseband with the option of hanoverian or cavesson
- Stainless steel fittings
- Leather and rubber grip reins come standard or optional upgrade to premium nappa leather (additional $50)
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship